Overton Road, Bangor on Dee, LL13 0BY - For enquiries, booking etc please contact the Hall Manager on 01978 780622.
Built in 1748 as the original school and extended in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, its interior has undergone a major transformation since 2008. Its primary function is to provide a modern amenity for use by the residents of Bangor-on-Dee. It is owned by the residents of the village and run on their behalf by a Management Committee.
Current regular activities include art: Art Group, Bangor Ladies, Mothers & Toddlers, Mothers union, Play Group, Slimming World, Young Wives, Youth Club, Bangor on Dee Sports Field Association and The Scouts.